Blog Description

I found this in BlogSkins. It looks a little bit childish [or gay even] but what the hell... I like turtles. :)

Sorry for the conyo-type of writing... I'm not that good with pure English or Fil, and I'm not that good in writing... But I love making kwento... :) nyahahaha [joke lang]

Best viewed with Internet Explorer... May mga "nakatago" rin kasi eh... nyahaha

About Me

Blah blah blah blah

Previous Posts

  • History Repeats Itself: 2nd Installment
  • MEA GAP 1 2006-2007
  • "Attack Is Not Good. 'Cause Martin Is Evading..."
  • You know why I even call myself a turtle?! Cause I...
  • This Is For Everybody I...
  • New Pups In The House
  • How Cold Can I Be?
  • I Hope You Know Who You Are, But I Doubt You'll Ev...
  • Slang...
  • Reklamador... (dor... dor... dor...)
  • Archives

  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • October 2009
  • September 2012
  • March 2014

  • Links

    Ada:
    Pour L'amour De Ma Vie


    Cristalle:
    There's Always Something To Look Forward To...


    Neal:
    Nealnealnetok


    Randy:
    Kalabuan At It's Clearest


    Sari:
    Sweet Surrender

    hehe







    a shirt in Canada haha



    Credits

    Image from : cuporobots
    Skin by: sixseven
    Powered by: blogger



    Saturday, August 12, 2006

    I Hate August

    I have my reasons.

    10 - Alam ng iba yan. No need to tell

    11 - At first I thought it was a beginning of something. Yup. It began. But unlike a circle, it ended.

    12 - At ngayon ko lang talaga napansin. Grabe. So stupid talaga ako. Kailangan pang isampal ng Diyos sa mukha ko. Wow...

    I'll never cry about it again. I feel so pathetic... All that hoping... All that... AAAAAAAARGH!!

    I've never felt so stupid, so pathetic, in my entire 2-decade life.

    One "man's" trash is another man's treasure. Yan yung nangyayari pala sa buhay ko.

    PATHETIC. I HATE AUGUST.


    Martin hid in his shell at 12:40 AM
    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Post a Comment

    << Home