I found this in BlogSkins. It looks a
little bit childish [or gay even] but what the hell... I like turtles. :)
Sorry for the conyo-type of writing... I'm not that good with pure English or Fil, and I'm not that good in writing...
But I love making kwento... :) nyahahaha [joke lang]
Best viewed with Internet Explorer... May mga "nakatago" rin kasi eh... nyahaha
We went inside the Engineering building at nagpalamig sa loob ng Dean's office for about an hour. Nagpanggap kaming transferees! haha Then Chia gave me a tour of her school. Ang laki ng UST!! At ang lalayo ng mga buildings nila. We went inside the church, which reminds me of Antipolo's church pero airconditioned, the Nursing Building [but not a hospital] where we saw Phillip Aytona [tama ba spelling?], and the "Car Park". The "Car Park" is like the doughnut with a hole. Think of the hole as the parking lot itself, while the "main body" of the doughnut is like a mini mall. May McDo, KFC, Ice Monster, may salon sa 2nd floor, Cerealbits [??], shawarma shop, the works! Pwede.
We ate at McDo. Nilibre ko si Chia kasi dati na wrong send ako sa kanya. I was texting my sister na I'll buy my lunch at McDo at uuwian ko siya ng fries. I forgot what she texted but I ended up telling her I'll treat her to McDo the next time we meet. So yun... McDo it is. Don ko lang nalaman na she doesn't drink softdrinks. We ate at the second floor and talked about everything. She was laughing at me because I told her earlier that whenever I eat, the ratio of the food and rice I put in my mouth is almost always the same throughout the entire meal. We talked again. Kahit yung pic ni Gio nung bata sya na super kahawig si Poy nadamay. haha
After eating, we decided to visit the UST hospital. To look at the babies in the nursery!! There are two hospitals there pala: the charity side and the regular. Sa regular kailangan ng bayad, sa Charity wala. [duh] We went to the nursery, but the visiting hours were 12nn-1pm, 6pm-8pm. No-can-do kami roon, so naglibot-libot lang kami sa hospital. May coffee and cake shop sa loob?? Okay...
To sum it all up, it was a great and super fun day! I'm happy to the max! haha Thank you Chia for spending time with lil ol' me... :)