Blog Description

I found this in BlogSkins. It looks a little bit childish [or gay even] but what the hell... I like turtles. :)

Sorry for the conyo-type of writing... I'm not that good with pure English or Fil, and I'm not that good in writing... But I love making kwento... :) nyahahaha [joke lang]

Best viewed with Internet Explorer... May mga "nakatago" rin kasi eh... nyahaha

About Me

Blah blah blah blah

Previous Posts

  • Bump Bump Bump
  • Something I Got From Jade's Friendster Bulletin Post
  • I Hate August
  • History Repeats Itself: 2nd Installment
  • MEA GAP 1 2006-2007
  • "Attack Is Not Good. 'Cause Martin Is Evading..."
  • You know why I even call myself a turtle?! Cause I...
  • This Is For Everybody I...
  • New Pups In The House
  • How Cold Can I Be?
  • Archives

  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • October 2009
  • September 2012
  • March 2014

  • Links

    Ada:
    Pour L'amour De Ma Vie


    Cristalle:
    There's Always Something To Look Forward To...


    Neal:
    Nealnealnetok


    Randy:
    Kalabuan At It's Clearest


    Sari:
    Sweet Surrender

    hehe







    a shirt in Canada haha



    Credits

    Image from : cuporobots
    Skin by: sixseven
    Powered by: blogger



    Saturday, November 25, 2006

    Play; Repeat All [Reklamador; 2nd Installment]

    It's a different kind of Reklamador entry. And as always, forgive my English, Filipino, and Tag-lish...

    It's All Coming Back To Me and Jeepney [Meatloaf featuring Marion Raven; and Sponge Cola respectively]. Those are what I've been playing in my iPod for about a month or so na. Di pa naman ako nagsasawa, so I think that's good.

    Out of all the things that happened to me in the past 2 weeks, palagi yung bad things ang nagsa-stand out. Why? What the fuck's wrong with me? Whenever my friends are down, I always tell them think positive. Why can't I do it?

    I asked something to my SA teacher before. Something about a person worrying about others' problems. Then he said: "Meron bang ganon?" and just laughed. I want to tell him Yeah. Me. Bakit ganon? Pino-problema ko na rin ang problema ng iba...

    And why the hell am I "enjoying" the sadness I always feel when I listen to the songs I stated above. How can I say I am enjoying it? I think it's human nature to avoid sadness. And yet, I seek it. How weird... That's me.

    Nga pala. I'm NOT HUMAN... I totally forgot that. *sighs*

    Somebody told me: "Martin, di ka naman mahirap mahalin eh." [or something like that]

    Why do I find it hard to believe? I wish someone would prove me wrong. 'Cause everytime I feel like somebody cares for me, dahan-dahang mawawala ang contact between us. Lumalayo. Nagiging strangers. Damn...

    I hate it when people easily discard the good moments you shared with them. Like it never happened.

    Here I am again... Ranting about something nobody gives a damn...

    [you can say: the hopeless romantic rants again...]


    Martin hid in his shell at 11:20 PM
    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Post a Comment

    << Home