I found this in BlogSkins. It looks a
little bit childish [or gay even] but what the hell... I like turtles. :)
Sorry for the conyo-type of writing... I'm not that good with pure English or Fil, and I'm not that good in writing...
But I love making kwento... :) nyahahaha [joke lang]
Best viewed with Internet Explorer... May mga "nakatago" rin kasi eh... nyahaha
It's not exactly the line Barney (from How I Met Your Mother) uses to pick women up, but hey, it KINDA worked for me. haha
This is for you, Gian. haha
For years, I've been a little bit careful of what I do. I like to think of things first before doing anything (or anything stupid). I'm a Ted. (Kasi, manood ka na ng How I Met Your Mother, Gian!! hahaha) But it got me thinking. Where will this lead me? What will happen to me if I just keep on thinking? Then it hit me. I have to do something stupid. But what? I don't want to drink myself to stupidness. (labo non ah haha) So I just did what other friends of mine do. "Pick up" girls at the LRT.
YEAH. I KNOW. Who the fuck does that? Some of my friends told me: "wow, desperado naman ng friends mo, kuya" and like fuck, they're right! At tinamaan ako! haha But my friends have props like a handkerchief. (spelling? di naman ako kino-correct ng mozilla) Yeah. And it's a girly andkerchief. What they'll do is the guy will run up to the girl as she leave the LRT and ask if the handkerchief he has in hand is hers, since he "saw it fell" near her feet. Then he'll introduce himself and ask for her number. Okay ba? It's funny. I laughed my ass off after hearing that. May props amp! haha Mine's different. Here's what happened...
I entered the train, and we're all packed like sardines. Good thing the people near me are girls. They smell good. (a lot better than the working men. daaaaamn... >_<) Anyway, since we're all close, literally, a girl caught my eye. She's cute, okay, that's good. Simple looking, girly, and... young? haha Okay na yun! So I thought about it and I'll do it with no props. I have no speach in my head. So there. I left the train, walked slowly so she can catch up with me (and boy was it sooooo slooooow. AMBAGAL MAGLAKAD AMP! kung di lang pwede sya... grrr...) Anyway, as we left the train, I approached her and said: "Hi! alam kong napakapranka nito, pero kailangan kong malaman ang name at number mo kasi di ako makakapag-aral ng maayos mamaya pag di ko nakuha eh." Wow. And it worked! I was laughing inside cause I can't believed it worked. haha
BUT!! That night, we texted. And wow... Nakaka-turnoff sya. You all know (whoever you all are) that I hate people who really are so bad at texting. Like my example in my OLD entry, number 9. Now, look at my semi-rant and multiply it by 20. Ganon sya kalalang magtext. Daig pa ang skwater. (for lack of a BETTER term) And what's worse is that she thought I was her seatmate. Babae pa. "Is dat u jewel martin?" OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Like the Barney's "OH! Moment"... OOOOH!! When she said good night, I didn't reply. And I never texted her again.
Lesson learned: Think before you act. And CEU girls are off limits. They will melt your brain...
OOOOOOOOOH!!
PS Gian, I'll post an entry about Barney's "OH! Moment" next time. haha