Blog Description

I found this in BlogSkins. It looks a little bit childish [or gay even] but what the hell... I like turtles. :)

Sorry for the conyo-type of writing... I'm not that good with pure English or Fil, and I'm not that good in writing... But I love making kwento... :) nyahahaha [joke lang]

Best viewed with Internet Explorer... May mga "nakatago" rin kasi eh... nyahaha

About Me

Blah blah blah blah

Previous Posts

  • The Champ is Back
  • Reliving the Ateneo Days...
  • "Hi! Haaaave You Met Me?"
  • Tagged by Kris Dab
  • It's 12 Midnight...
  • Wala Lang!
  • Just For Fun
  • Multiple Personalities?
  • House is Right
  • It's been a long time since my last entry, and thi...
  • Archives

  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • October 2009
  • September 2012
  • March 2014

  • Links

    Ada:
    Pour L'amour De Ma Vie


    Cristalle:
    There's Always Something To Look Forward To...


    Neal:
    Nealnealnetok


    Randy:
    Kalabuan At It's Clearest


    Sari:
    Sweet Surrender

    hehe







    a shirt in Canada haha



    Credits

    Image from : cuporobots
    Skin by: sixseven
    Powered by: blogger



    Friday, August 22, 2008

    Clean This, Clean That

    It's a tiring week here in Ortigas. My super OC mom is killing me with her orders. Almost 90% of what comes out of her mouth is about cleaning or keeping things in order here. Even when everything seems to be in order, she finds THE SMALLEST thing that is wrong and makes a big deal out of it. It drives me nuts!! It's a good thing I love my mom, or else I would have whacked her with a frying pan...

    What else is new? Um, I tried out a "new" trading card game: Bleach. It's not really new. It's new for me, but not as a game. It's kinda like Magic, but no mana screws. haha I'm such an impulsive spender. Damn. I hate myself. Anyway, I'm not gonna spend my time and effort in Bleach. My gaming heart is still with Versus System. There are a lot of disappointments with that game, but I still love it. Bleach is like - if Peter would describe it - the girl you had one-night-stand or fling with while your girlfriend's away. Or something like that. haha

    Tomorrow I'm going to Greenhills and look for some DVDs of animes that I really like. I'm dying in Ortigas! Got no money to spend carelessly in Galleria, so I'm stuck at home. At home naman, I have no more DVDs to go through. I've watched NUMB3RS seasons 1-3 AGAIN, and it's getting boring for me to the point that I should have memorized what math the protagonists are using. Argh. I can't believe I just said that.

    Now I'm blogging via MS Word then paste it the next time I go online. I'm listening to Doogie Howser MD. Blogging mode eh. haha Maybe I should look for 7th Heaven and Doogie Howser DVDs in Greenhills. ASAAAAAAA! haha

    I'm signing off now. Till next time!

    [I have to update my Versus System blog, too. I finally fixed my Hulk deck to the point that it's kicking the butt of almost all my decks. haha!]


    Martin hid in his shell at 12:13 AM
    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Post a Comment

    << Home