Blog Description

I found this in BlogSkins. It looks a little bit childish [or gay even] but what the hell... I like turtles. :)

Sorry for the conyo-type of writing... I'm not that good with pure English or Fil, and I'm not that good in writing... But I love making kwento... :) nyahahaha [joke lang]

Best viewed with Internet Explorer... May mga "nakatago" rin kasi eh... nyahaha

About Me

Blah blah blah blah

Previous Posts

  • Random Thoughts
  • Moments to Remember on the 8th of December
  • A Must-Watch Clip
  • To Buy Or Not To Buy
  • Clean This, Clean That
  • The Champ is Back
  • Reliving the Ateneo Days...
  • "Hi! Haaaave You Met Me?"
  • Tagged by Kris Dab
  • It's 12 Midnight...
  • Archives

  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • October 2009
  • September 2012
  • March 2014

  • Links

    Ada:
    Pour L'amour De Ma Vie


    Cristalle:
    There's Always Something To Look Forward To...


    Neal:
    Nealnealnetok


    Randy:
    Kalabuan At It's Clearest


    Sari:
    Sweet Surrender

    hehe







    a shirt in Canada haha



    Credits

    Image from : cuporobots
    Skin by: sixseven
    Powered by: blogger



    Wednesday, December 24, 2008

    Merry Christmas! Well, Advance Anyway... haha

    It's the 24th! Tomorrow's Christmas! Yeheeees! Aguinaldo time! Woohoo!

    I might get a small amount this year, but who cares! Money is money! Most of it will go to my DS or PSP fund and I'll spend some of it on these:

    - Versus System cards: Yes, just a very small amount will go to cards. Especially the ones I need. I just hope I don't need a lot. hehe

    - Clothes: Yes, my younger sister told me that we have to go shopping after we get our aguinaldo. She's right. My mom keeps on donating my stuff without replacing them, my shirts included. Grrr... She owes me for that.

    - Food: aka chocolate. Maybe a lot of Crunch! Yum yum! :D


    That's about it. hehe

    I still don't know what to buy. PSP or DS. [or will I ever buy one at that!] I sometimes have to pay for something really important and that really sucks. I have around 8-9 weeks to save up, and P1000 to save per week. Of course, there are the numerous "bills" to pay, some gimmick days with the kada, and Valentines... Argh. I can almost feel that game console, which ever it may be, slipping from my fingertips... huhuhu :(

    IF EVER I am able to buy one, I still don't know what I'll buy. Here's my breakdown of what I like about each one:

    Nintendo DS:

    1) Pokemon! 3 of them! Diamond, Pearl, and [soon to come] Platinum! AAAAAH!!
    2) Bleach! [1 and 2] They say the second one is still in Japanese. But who cares?! It's Bleach! Souten ni saze... Hyorinmaru!
    3) Mario Brothers! I've been playing it with my friend's DS, and I like it! haha
    4) Gundam 00!! I love this anime! My friend said the game sucks, but I don't care! I want to find out for my self! haha


    Sony PSP:

    1) NBA! I don't care if it's the NBA Live series or the NBA 2Kn series! [where n is a positive integer less than 10] It's still NBA!
    2) NFL! I've been dying to play that game! I never owned a game console, excluding the Family Computer, a Gameboy and a Gameboy Advance. I want to have a console with squares, circles, exes, and triangles as buttons! [it's so sad...]
    3) Bleach!! Yeah! King showed me the double Hyorinmaru combo and I love it! hahaha!
    4) Dragonball Z! I also love this anime, especially the part where any saiyajin goes super saiyan! hahaha
    5) Its other features, namely the audio and video capabilities. Well, the audio I don't care, since I have an iPod. I need the video, since my iPod is audio only. A memory card with a very big capacity will also help, since I want to put in the 2nd season of Gundam 00. With 12 episodes under its belt, it's a little bit over 2GB, and a 4GB memory card is unacceptable! Watching Gundam 00 on the road for the win! :D

    I know PSP outnumbered DS, but Pokemon is a very big deal for me! haha I love that game since it came out, and I can't outgrow it. So why fight? haha

    So there. I love games that could kill A LOT of time [Pokemon], but I want games that are not that time consuming also. [NBA / NFL] And I so want to watch Gundam 00 [or any video I want to watch] on the road! AAAAAAAAAARGH! Choices choices... huhu :(

    I have till March to think about it... I started last October, and I still can't make up my mind...

    BAHALA NA! haha


    Martin hid in his shell at 10:38 PM
    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Post a Comment

    << Home