Blog Description

I found this in BlogSkins. It looks a little bit childish [or gay even] but what the hell... I like turtles. :)

Sorry for the conyo-type of writing... I'm not that good with pure English or Fil, and I'm not that good in writing... But I love making kwento... :) nyahahaha [joke lang]

Best viewed with Internet Explorer... May mga "nakatago" rin kasi eh... nyahaha

About Me

Blah blah blah blah

Previous Posts

  • Karma, BITCH! hahaha
  • Benefits *Spoiler Alert?*
  • 2 Non-Random Thoughts
  • Starting 2009 with...
  • Random Rants / Comments
  • Merry Christmas! Well, Advance Anyway... haha
  • Random Thoughts
  • Moments to Remember on the 8th of December
  • A Must-Watch Clip
  • To Buy Or Not To Buy
  • Archives

  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • October 2009
  • September 2012
  • March 2014

  • Links

    Ada:
    Pour L'amour De Ma Vie


    Cristalle:
    There's Always Something To Look Forward To...


    Neal:
    Nealnealnetok


    Randy:
    Kalabuan At It's Clearest


    Sari:
    Sweet Surrender

    hehe







    a shirt in Canada haha



    Credits

    Image from : cuporobots
    Skin by: sixseven
    Powered by: blogger



    Wednesday, February 04, 2009

    Damn Shirt

    Last Friday, I accompanied a friend to Ortigas to register for a working visa. [that's after my mom made me do something connected to her bank collections job... anyway] It was a green building in formerly-known-as-Emerald-Avenue. [wow, green building. good job] It reminded me that I should always bring an ID, for I still don't have a driver's license. haha

    After she did what she had to do in the office where London is concern [wtf sorry it's soooo incomplete], we headed to "my" condo unit near Galleria. There we just ate Oreos and pretzels, watched Ocean's 13 on HBO, and headed for Galleria to shop. She wasn't the one who shopped. I did! hahaha

    I decided to buy collared shirts. Nasasanay na ata ako sa uniform ko... Well, I kinda got tired of my simple shirts, so I want simple collared shirts. Wow, I'm "maturing"! haha Anyway, we went to Bench cause a shirt there caught my eye. I asked her opinion on that. She asked me "What do you think?" I said "Okay lang." She said "Ayaw ko ng 'okay lang'. Gusto mo ba or hindi?" I explain to her something that made her say "Ah, di mo pa nakikita yung 'shirt mo'..." Anyway, I finally bought it. haha Then we went around and I tried on more shirts but I couldn't find anything else.

    We went in Esprit, and I saw a green collared shirt. Funny thing, I didn't look at the price tag, which I always do but I didn't for that particular shirt. [sounds familiar ba?] Anyway, I took it, went in the dressing room to try it on. I liked it. Good fit. Then I looked at the tag. WHAT THE FUCK. Php1998... Okay, it's 2k. I like rounding up. Why would I buy such a shirt?? Then I consulted my friend, and she said "It looks like you like the shirt. Is it the shirt?" As I was thinking, she started sing to some love song playing in the store. haha I was thinking and looking at her at the same time. Then I finally said I couldn't afford 2k, but she pointed out that it was in the 30% off section. I still couldn't afford 1.4k. hahaha She offered to pay half of it for my 23rd birthday this May [*cough* *28* *cough*], but I refused. KAPAL NAMAN NG MUKHA KO. haha So I ended up not buying it. We were in a hurry also. She told me that the shirt will haunt me later that night. ["the shirt" did haunt me actually] I think it was the shirt for me. I think...

    That's all. Gotta go. Time na.
    By the way, the shirt's a metaphor. I hate METAPHORS. :(


    Martin hid in his shell at 11:47 AM
    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Post a Comment

    << Home