Blog Description

I found this in BlogSkins. It looks a little bit childish [or gay even] but what the hell... I like turtles. :)

Sorry for the conyo-type of writing... I'm not that good with pure English or Fil, and I'm not that good in writing... But I love making kwento... :) nyahahaha [joke lang]

Best viewed with Internet Explorer... May mga "nakatago" rin kasi eh... nyahaha

About Me

Blah blah blah blah

Previous Posts

  • Merry Christmas! Well, Advance Anyway... haha
  • Random Thoughts
  • Moments to Remember on the 8th of December
  • A Must-Watch Clip
  • To Buy Or Not To Buy
  • Clean This, Clean That
  • The Champ is Back
  • Reliving the Ateneo Days...
  • "Hi! Haaaave You Met Me?"
  • Tagged by Kris Dab
  • Archives

  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • October 2009
  • September 2012
  • March 2014

  • Links

    Ada:
    Pour L'amour De Ma Vie


    Cristalle:
    There's Always Something To Look Forward To...


    Neal:
    Nealnealnetok


    Randy:
    Kalabuan At It's Clearest


    Sari:
    Sweet Surrender

    hehe







    a shirt in Canada haha



    Credits

    Image from : cuporobots
    Skin by: sixseven
    Powered by: blogger



    Wednesday, December 31, 2008

    Random Rants / Comments

    1) Desperadas, Takipsilim, Tsismosa, and the like...

    It's movies/series like these that make me hate myself for being Filipino. Why? For the love of God, these are VERY POOR and CHEAP IMITATIONS of the real things. [their US counterparts] I would like to put I Love Betty La Fea up there too, but its US counterpart, Ugly Betty, was copied from the Spanish telenovela Betty La Fea. So why bother?

    I haven't watch Desperadas or its sequel [and I don't intend to], so I can't say if it's a good [or bearable] movie or not. BUT WHY NAME IT THAT WAY?? Argh, parang walang originality talaga tayong mga Pinoy. Sa lahat ng bagay, gusto natin pirated. ARGH...

    My friend said [something like this] "Twilight was bad enough, but Takipsilim is a faith worse than death". And he's right. I don't like Twilight [movie] cause I fell asleep 1/3 into it, and I don't like reading. [they also said it's a love story with vampires. wow. no thanks.] BUT COME ON!! Takipsilim?! I hope the petition for that thing not airing pushes through. I'm not a Twilight fan, but I'm with them on this one. It's the lesser of two evils.

    I heard this from the same friend. He said ABSCBN wants to air a show entitled Tsismosa. This ruined my night last night. NANGHINA TALAGA AKO. Wow, Gossip Girl anyone? I will thank the person, who will run over the guy/girl who thought of this poor excuse for a tv show, with my whole heart and soul.

    That's why I like foreign movies/shows waaaay better than the local ones. The local ones suck, big time. Well, except for a few comedy movies/shows like Happy Together, dahil sobrang nakakasabaw siya ng utak. But the rest, E-U-W.


    2) Evangelion

    Okay, this anime was over a long long time ago, but I still don't understand the last few episodes of it. I spend all night watching all its episodes and movies, and still zip. Zilch. Nada. None. Zero. Maybe I wasn't really paying much attention to it's deeper meaning, but I'm really confused. Maybe someone can clear it up for me... huhu

    Rei is still cute though... And Maya. haha


    3) New Year

    Wow. 2009. Another new year, but still same old me. Do I have to change? Will that change be for the better? I still don't know if it will and I don't know if I'll do it. Que sera sera...


    4) Psychology Client

    I'm currently a client for a Psych friend's Psych study. I really want to know if I have a problem or not. hehe The reason for me agreeing to this is that I want to learn more about myself. And this is a great opportunity: Through someone's eyes. This could give me answers to some of my questions about me. And my friend is a great student, so she'll come up with something that is... well... great! hahaha

    Good luck, Cristalle! :)


    5) DS or PSP??

    May TMNT daw sa DS and PSP!! WOW!! MORE FACTORS!! AAAAAAARGH!!


    6) About the year 2009

    Some say that 2009 for the Tigers will be bad, health-wise. Since I was born in 1986, Tiger, hence, it's bad for me. I don't really believe in those stuff, but it doesn't hurt to be cautious. hehe


    7) VS System

    Di ako makakalaro pag Wednesdays!! ARGH!! ARTE KASI NI CALINGS! GRRRRRR!!


    8) Evangelion

    Someone explained it to me already. Bilis noh? haha


    9) Keyboard

    I'm having a difficult time pressing keys on my keyboard. New Year, new keyboard. [plus, wala na yung karamihan ng mga letters. haha]



    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! :)


    Martin hid in his shell at 6:05 PM
    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Post a Comment

    << Home